1. First of all, let’s take a food cold storage to analyze what factors will lead to an increase in the power consumption of the cold storage:
1. Incorrect design of food cold storage-the design of the refrigerant connection pipe is too long, the refrigeration configuration of the unit does not meet the requirements, the thickness of the plate does not meet the standard, the low-temperature cold storage does not use aluminum row type, the external machine does not match the internal machine, and the cold storage adopts Conditions such as 220v electricity will increase power consumption.
2. Incorrect use of food cold storage-the goods are not pre-cooled before entering the storage with their own temperature, frequently entering and leaving the cold storage without opening the door without installing the air curtain, unreasonable stacking of incoming and outgoing goods, and irregular maintenance of the cold storage, etc. It will also lead to increased power consumption in cold storage.
2. The following briefly introduces how to reduce the electricity consumption of cold storage and reduce operating costs:
1. Reasonable design in the early stage-low-temperature food cold storage adopts aluminum row type to save electricity than air coolers (not all low-temperature food cold storage is applicable), cold storage entrance and exit doors are equipped with air curtains, and each time the door is opened and closed, the loss of cold in the storage is reduced. When configuring the cold storage unit, try to equip the cold storage equipment as large as possible, so that the unit will not be overloaded when there is a lot of goods in the warehouse, the distance between the cold storage refrigerant connection pipe and the compressor should not exceed 10 meters, and the cold storage uses 380v electricity, etc., such methods It is possible to reduce the increase in the electricity cost of the cold storage in the early stage of the design.
2. Correct use in the later stage-When using the cold storage, pay attention to the control of each incoming and outgoing goods at about 20-40% of the total. Enter the storage in batches to reduce power consumption, and turn off the lights when using the cold storage. Develop good behaviors, regularly check the sealing conditions in the cold storage, timely replenish the poorly sealed places (the gap before the storage board is sealed with silica gel, including the top of the storage), and regularly clean the unit equipment to avoid a large amount of inhalation in the equipment Dust etc.